Follow the Paleo diet for 30 days
A better health
What Is The Paleo Diet?
The diet is based on avoiding not just modern processed foods, but rather the foods that humans began eating after the Neolithic Revolution when humans transitioned from hunter-gatherer lifestyles to settled agriculture.
A normal day following the Paleo diet has:
- 55% of daily calories from seafood and lean meat, evenly divided
- 15% of daily calories from each of fruits, vegetables, and nuts and seeds
- no dairy, almost no grains, no added salt, no added sugar
The Paleo diet is the healthiest way you can eat because it is the only nutritional approach that works with your genetics to help you stay lean, strong and energetic!
Building A Healthy Paleo Diet
To create a good diet you will need to add:
- Lean proteins support strong muscles, healthy bones and optimal immune function. Protein also makes you feel satisfied between meals.(Any combination of lean Meat, fish and eggs)
- Fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients that have been shown to decrease the likelihood of developing a number of degenerative diseases including cancer, diabetes and neurological decline.Vegetables (including root vegetables), fruit (including fruit oils, e.g.,olive oil, coconut oil, and palmoil), nuts and seeds
What NOT to eat
- grain-based foods
- extra sugar
- nutritional products of industry (including refined fats and refined carbohydrates)
- processed foods