Drink 4 liters of water every day for 30 straight days
You must record all data in a tracking tool and present the final report at the end of the challenge
Full body cleanup
Benefits of drinking water
Drinking Water Helps:
- - Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids.
- - Control Calories by replacing heigh calorie drinks with water you can decrease your calorie intake.
- - Keep Skin Looking Good.
- - Increase Energy and Relieves Fatigue.
- - Your kidneys cleaning and ridding your body of toxins.
- - Digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
- - Boosts Immune System.
- - Relieve and prevent headaches (migraines & back pains too!) which are commonly caused by dehydration.
- 1. You must record all your water intake daily
- 2. Only water, tee and coffee are allowed during the whole challenge time ( sodas and alcoholic beverages are forbiden )
- 3. There is a cheat day available every week which means that once a week the rules can be broken.
- 4. When a cheat day is used, the all so called forbidden drinks should be reported in the challenge feed.
How to track my water intake
There are plenty of tracking tools that can be used. The only requirement is that a water intake report can be generated for a 30 days periode.
Examples of tracking tools:
- - Water Minder (iOS)
- - Daily Water (iOS)
- - Water Drink Reminder (Android)
There is a daily task of registering the daily water intake. This will help you to control that water that you drink during the day and keep you on track.
Milestones to be reported in the challenge feed:
- 1. Week 1 report
- 2. Week 2 report
- 3. Week 3 report
- 4. Week 4 report
- 5. Final report ( full water intake report )